SERIES 3 PROCON FLUID PUMP. STAINLESS STEEL
Series 3 is well suited for pumping a variety of fluids not suitable with brass. The pump body and all the internal metal parts are made from stainless steel.
- Clamp-on & Bolt-on types available.
- Click on item picture above for Dimensional Spec Sheet.
- Capacity: 15 to 140 gph
- Nominal speed: 1,725 rpm
- Max. Discharge pressure: 250 psi
- Rotation: clockwise
- Dry weight: 2.75Lbs.
- Self-priming: 6 ft. max lift
PROCON's Series 3 pumps boast all the unique design features of other PROCON pumps. Because the pump body and all the internal metal parts are made from stainless steel, the Series 3 is well suited for pumping a variety of fluids not suitable with brass. Your PROCON factory representative can advise you on the correct pump for the fluids you intend to use. Clamp-on mounting style is shown in the photo; bolt -on mounting is also available.
- Note: Specifications and dimensions on all series of pumps are subject to change without notice.
- Note: There is an additional cost for pumps requiring Viton Seals and pumps marked with "K" (special clearances).
Applications include: Carbonated water for soft drink dispensers, Espresso coffee machines, Beer cooling systems, cooling for TIG Welders, Reverse Osmosis systems, ultra-filtration systems, cooling circulation, constant temperature control, atomizing / misting systems, Automated pesticide misting systems, carwash machines, steam cleaning machines, cooling for X-Ray and medical lasers, water purification, boiler feeds, pressure booster pumps, and light hydraulic oils.
If present, select the corresponding catalog # item button shown below. If you do not see a matching number or if item number button is not shown, then: Select "Variable" item button and during checkout, in the "Special Instructions" textbox, enter the Procon number, Catalog number or the number shown on your pump.
* Denotes factory made special w/ 2 week turnaround.
|Procon - 09H02122
|Procon - 09H02174
|Procon - 09H02130
|Procon - 09H02106