SERIES 4 PROCON FLUID PUMP.
Series 4 & 5 are designed and built to meet your needs for flow rates ranging from 115 to 330 gph @ 250 psi. Otherwise they are the same as Series 1, 2 & 3. Series 4 is brass; Series 5 is Stainless Steel.
- Clamp-on & Bolt-on types available.
- Click on picture above for Dimensional Spec Sheet.
- Capacity: 115 to 330 gph
- Nominal speed: 1,725 rpm
- Max. Discharge pressure: 250 psi
- Rotation: clockwise
- Dry weight: 4.5 Lbs.
- Self-priming: 6 ft. max lift
PROCON's Series 4 is designed and built to meet your needs for flow rates ranging from 115 to 330 gallons per hour at 250 psi. This PROCON pump maintains all the quality features and construction of our Series 1, 2, & 3 pumps. Clamp-on mounting style is shown in the photo; bolt -on mounting is also available.
- Note: Specifications and dimensions on all series of pumps are subject to change without notice.
- Note: There is an additional cost for pumps requiring Viton Seals and pumps marked with "K" (special clearances).
- Note: 330 GPH model requires a minimum 20psi inlet pressure.
Applications include: Carbonated water for soft drink dispensers, Espresso coffee machines, Beer cooling systems, cooling for TIG Welders, Reverse Osmosis systems, ultra-filtration systems, cooling circulation, constant temperature control, atomizing / misting systems, Automated pesticide misting systems, carwash machines, steam cleaning machines, cooling for X-Ray and medical lasers, water purification, boiler feeds, pressure booster pumps, and light hydraulic oils.
|Procon - 09H02128
|Procon - 09H02132
|Procon - 09H02136
|Procon - 09H02126
|Procon - 09H02158
|Procon - 09H02178
Look below for a matching number. If present, select the corresponding catalog # item button shown below.
If you do not see a matching number or if item number button is not shown, then: Select "Variable" item button and during checkout, in the "Special Instructions" textbox, enter the Procon number, Catalog number or the number shown on your pump.
* Denotes factory made special w/ 2 week turnaround.