- Designed for the filling of kegs with an American Sanke valve ( type D)
- Can build to fit other valves (contact for details).
You will need a Shank Nut, Beer Washer and choose your Tailpiece for the top (liquid line) of the coupler.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The input S/S ball valve holds back and controls the flow of product INTO the keg,
- The Brass needle valve controls the CO2 gas INTO the keg,
- The output S/S ball valve controls the flow of product OUT of the keg and acts as an overflow for the product.