DrafTec Beer Line Cleaner.
- For all hard water conditions
- Resists corrosion in stainless steel tanks
- Lowest foam formula
- Leaves surfaces free of any build-up
No classified as Non-Hazardous so there is no hazardous material shipping charge!
For regularly maintained lines, use 2-3 ounces per gallon of water. For above average soiled lines, use 4-5 ounces per gallon. For really dirty lines, use 6-8 ounces per gallon of water.
The U.S. Brewer's Asc. draught beer quality manual recomends 3% solution (11oz. per gallon).
DRAFT LINE CLEANING PROCEEDURE:
For recirculation cleaning systems
- Remove the beer faucets for hand cleaning of the parts & gaskets. Inspect gaskets for wear.
- Push the beer with water out of the draft lines. Leave the lines packed with water. Fill the cleaning solution circulation unit or holding vessel with water.
- In gallons, calculate the liquid volume the draft line system holds. This includes the liquid volume in the beer lines as well as the liquid volume in the cleaning solution holding vessel.
- Measure out the proper amount of Draftec and add to water so that it immediately dilutes. NEVER mix by adding small amounts of water to the Draftec.
- With all recirculating lines connected, pump at a rate not to exceed 2 gallons per minute.
For Static cleaning
- Remove the beer by pushing with water.
- Push the solution of Draftec through the lines, displacing the water.
- Let sit in lines 15 to 20 minutes.
- If possible, use line cleaning brush.
- At end of cycle, push cleaning solution out of line with water. Continue flushing line.
- Test with PH strip for ambient level.