Seven models to choose from! Thermometers for Brewing, Wine making & General Beverage uses.
Click on the item name for a picture.
- Dial style has a 1" head, zero reset adj., 5" S/S stem. Comes with a pocket sheath. Available in 0^ to 220^ or -40^ to 120^.
- Glass style has a magnifying lens that makes the temperature easy to read. Red column against a white background. 1^ divisions. Just like the old Doctor's type, but a little larger. Available in 0^ to 220^ or -40^ to 120^.
- Pocket Digital style has easy to read LCD display. Has an on/off button and and auto-off feature. S/S stem. Accurate to 1% over full range. Comes with a pocket sheath.
- Pen Digital style is simialr to the Pocket Digital but has a contact point end.
- Probe Digital is battery operated and has an interchangeable probe. It has a 3 digit, high visibility LCD display. Temperature range of -40^ to 300^F. The probe length is 6" with a cord length of 18". Comes complete with probe, carrying case & battery. 2-1/4"w, 5-3/4"l, 1-3/4"d. MUCH more accurate than standard thermometers.
ThermoMtr - 20K04109
ThermoMtr - 20K04107
ThermoMtr - 20K04110
ThermoMtr - 20K04105
Dial - 0^ -220^
ThermoMtr - 20K04103
Dial - -40^ -120^
ThermoMtr - 20K04106
Glass - 0^ - 220^
ThermoMtr - 20K04102
Glass - -40^ - 120^