THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER (TPE) HIGH HEAT TUBING
by EJ Beverage
EJ Beverage High Temp™ tubing is constructed of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) which is an excellent alternative to high temperature PVC and Silicone.
The advantages to this high temperature tubing are:
- PVC Free and Free of Silicone and BPA - contains no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmental friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- High temperature up to 135° C (275° F)
- Extremely low extractables
- Extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at high temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Barrier properties
Inside Diameter: 1/2"
Outside Diameter: 3/4"
Wall Thickness: 1/8"
Working pressure: 27psi @ 70^f.
Sold by the foot - qty choosen = number of feet.