THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER (TPE) HIGH HEAT TUBING - 50ft. ROLL by EJ Beverage
EJ Beverage High Temp tubing is constructed of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) which is an excellent alternative to high temperature PVC and Silicone.
The advantages to this high temperature tubing are: PVC Free and Free of Silicone and BPA - contains no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmental friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- High temperature up to 135 C (275 F)
- Extremely low extractables
- Extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at high temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Barrier properties
- Inside Diameter: 1/2
- Outside Diameter: 3/4
- Wall Thickness: 1/8
- Working pressure: 27 psi @ 70 f.
Qty 1 1) 50ft. Roll