McCANN'S "BIG MAC" CARBONATOR
Overstock from an international soda beverage company.
Save over $240 off/from the new-wholesale price & $300+ from new retail!
NEW IN FACTORY SEALED BOX.
Don't forget a Big Mac Fittings Kit
International Shipping: if shipping internationally, please contact us for options.
Big Mac Purging instructions:
1. Turn off water,
2. Unplug power cord to motor,
3. Turn on CO2,
4. Dispense all water out of tank through the dispensing faucet,
5. Turn OFF gas,
6. Open pressure relief valve on top of tank, gas will escape,
7. SLOWLY turn on water to displace CO2 gas out of tank,
8. When water spurts from Pressure relief valve, close valve. Tank is now purged of any outside mixed CO2 & air.
9. Turn on gas, turn on water, plug motor power back on.
10. Run beverage through dispensing faucet until carbonator cycles 1-3 times.
NOTE: Water should be in the 50 to 60 degree range going INTO the carbonator, Carbed water should be in the 33 to 40 degree range when dispensed from faucet (use of cold plate or…..) or extreme gas-out of product will occur.