ICELESS POUR BEER KEG INSULATOR BLANKET for 1/2bbl KEGS
Serving the perfect temperature beer at an outdoor event just got a whole lot easier.
For use with all 1/2 barrel kegs. Keeps beer at near walk-in temperatures for 7-10 hours.
– NO ice to dump or replenish
– NO tubs that break or get lost
– NO leaks, will no cause damage
– NO dangerous, slippery wet floors
– NO maintenance required for use
– NO additional items needed for use
HOW IT WORKS
Simply “charge” the Iceless Pour™ Keg Jacket by storing inside of a refrigerator or freezer set at less than 36°F degrees for 24 hours.
The BioPCM® (bio-based phase change material) thermally stores energy when frozen and is able to maintain a consistent temperature for an extended period of time, allowing you to go ice-free around the keg for 7-10 hours depending on the ambient temperature and conditions.
Our patented BioPCM™ technology is non-toxic, non-corrosive, and field-tested.