10# NITROGEN TANK W/ CARRY HANDLE
Perfect for mobile applications or where space is at a premium.
The CHI Company offers only brand new aluminum Nitrogen Tanks. We do not sell reconditioned steel tanks.
Every Nitrogen cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators.
- 1,800 PSI w.p.
- High strength aluminum
- Brushed body with natural dome
- Lightweight compared to steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Strong carry handle for safety and protects valve
- 6-3/4"w, 19-3/4"h
- Good for 10-12 Kegs
Does NOT come filled with Nitrogen
- Painting of Dome, your color choice
- Pinting of entire tank, your color choice
- Stamping of letters & numbers for easy identification (define in text entry box during checkout)
Please allow 5-10 days shipping delay in order to perform any added painting and/or stamping options.
Picture Note: This shows a CO2 valve. All Nitrogen tanks come with the standard female thread Nitrogen valve. All else looks the same.