TANK NIPPLE - STAINLESS STEEL
Weld a Tank Plug/Post anywhere you want!
- Fits the 19/32" A.E.B. & Cornelius Tank Plugs,
- Will accept both straight & curved diptubes,
- 304 stainless will not rust or corrode with normal use
What do you need to do:
- Drill a 9/16" hole where you want your tank post / dip tube to go,
- De-bur the hole,
- Sanitary weld this Nipple to the mating surface
This nipple fits the following Tank Posts:
- A.E.B./Cornelius Ball Lock Gas In Post #: 15C07115
- A.E.B./Cornelius Ball Lock Liquid Out Post #: 15C07116
- A.E.B./Cornelius Pin Lock Gas In Post #: 15C07106
- A.E.B./Cornelius Pin Lock Liquid Out Post #: 15C07107
This nipple will accept the following Diptubes:
NOTE: The Angled diptube has two locator ridges just underneath the top flange. These will have to be removed or
flattened * or it will not fit into the Tank Nipple. You could also use the Straight Diptube and bend it to a similar angle.
This nipple fits the following tank post adapters:
- Tank Adapter #: 04C03321 to 1/4" male flare thread
- Tank Adapter #: 04C03322 to 3/8" male flare thread
- Tank Adapter #: 04C03319 to 1/4" male pipe thread
*: Angled D.T. Locator Ridge fix
- Get a 6mm bolt. That is almost a perfect match for the angled diptube I.D.
- Insert bolt into flange end of diptube. This will help keep D.T. round in shape,
- Slide Weld-in-Place fitting onto tube, hold 12”+ away from end of D.T. flange,
- Heat the SS diptube to slight orange color at D.T. locator ridge area, with a brazing torch or….
- Using a Ball-Peen hammer on a bench vise or other SOLID surface, GENTLY tap on locator ridges to flatten out,
- When you think the locator ridges are flat, stand D.T. upright with tube resting on the 6mm bolt head.
- Keep Locator Flange area hot/orange - Let the Weld-in-Place fitting fall down.
- GENTLY tap the W.I.P. fitting down over the locator ridge area. Tap it back up/off, reheat, repeat.