Procon pumps have the female input drive shaft as part of the pump.
- 1/3hp Marathon Electric motor
- 115/220Vac (single phase)
- 60 / 50 Hz
- 1725 / 1425 rpm
- 48Y Frame
- Auto thermal protection. Will shut off due to a frozen pump.
- Resilient base
- NOTE: You will need to re-use your drive key or click on the link below for a new one.
- NOTE: You will need to re-use your electric cord from your old unit, or purchase a new one. See link below.
- click here If you need the KEY CLAMP that holds the pump to the motor
- click here If you need the DRIVE KEY between the pump and motor
- If you need an ELECTRIC CORD, click here.