Every so often a unique invention changes the world of carbonated beverages. The CarbaCap is built on a solid foundation of innovative technology. The CarbaCap will help you carbonate water, beer, wine, homemade soda, mixed drinks and even health drinks to your desired fizziness. With the CarbaCap's tried and true methods you can easily perfect any beverage you design.
- Reliable and safe way to carbonate using standard food grade equipment.
- CarbaCap is 100% made in the United States of America.
- Fits any standard one or two liter PET bottles.
- Helps you carbonate and keeps carbonated any liquid.
- Fits all standard ball lock gas injector/couplers.
- Lifetime replacment manufacturer's warranty.
- Full and detailed instructions included with the CarbaCap.
- How to Carbonate Still Liquids Video On YouTube with the CarbaCap.
- Great for homebound beer growler uses.
- Makes a wonderful gift for anyone who likes carbonation.
- Fully manufacturer supported product online.
How does the Carbonater™ valve coupling work?
The Carbonater fits on a standard 2 liter plastic soda bottle in place of the original cap. It uses a standard beverage fitting (the kind found on Pepsi style soda kegs). This allows for the purging of air, after gently filling from your tap, then injecting up to 30 psi (max), giving you a 100% CO2 head-space. This method gives you a shelf life similar to the beer remaining in your keg. To simply maintain carbonation in an already carbonated product, set your pressure at between 5 and 10 psi. To carbonate an uncarbonated beverage, set for 30 psi. For more information, please see our Carbonater instructions.