Pour syrups straight from a syrup bag with our exclusive Bag in Box Hand Faucet.
Allows you to manually dispense the syrup into a glass, jug, Soda Stream bottle, Breakmate fountain syrup container or....
Standard package comes with:
1 - Hand Squeeze Dispenser Faucet
1 - Foot of hose; 5/16" I.D. BevLex 200 beverage hose
2 - Oetiker Clamps to secure hose to Connector and Squeeze Dispenser
Comes fully assembled. Just attach to your syrup box and pour to your heart's content!
Choose your Connector type and Hose length (if different from standard) using the Radio Buttons lower down on this page.
|BIBCon - 15F01119
|BIBCon - 15R01101
|BIBCon - 15T07123
||Coca-Cola, S/S barb
|BIBCon - 15T07130
||Coca-Cola, Plastic barb
|BIBCon - 15R01102
||PCS Screw-on & Diet
|BIBCon - 15R01104
|BIBCon - 15F01116
|BIBCon - 15F01118
Coke products ALL: 15T07123, 15T07130 - ONLY. Other fittings do NOT fit Coke bags.
The difference between these two is one has a plastic hose barb, the other is Stainless steel.
If this is for home use, plastic is ok. If for commercial use or you want a bit more strength, choose the Stainless barb.
- Pepsi products: 15R01102, 15F01119, 15R01101
- Pepsi DIET: 15R01102, 15F01119 (safe choice)
- Pepsi products NEW style bag: 15R01104 contact local bottling plant; ask if they use ENCORE fittings
Dr. Pepper: May be bottled by Pepsi or Coke depending on your area. Contact local bottling plant for verification OR choose 15F01119 as a safe choice.
- RC Cola and other 2nd tier bottlers: (safe choice) 15F01119
- SAMS CLUB - ALL Generic: 15F01119
If you don't need a hose AND you have a BIB that uses the LiquiBox QCD-II, use this connector to dispense right from the box. 12J09106
PRICE CHANGE AT CHECKOUT: The price shown above is a base price. At checkout your price will show the base price PLUS the cost of the specific connector and hose length you have chosen below. The cost of a specific connector is shown below.
Take a look at our MEASURE & DISPENSE BOTTLE.
- Now that you found a way to get the syrup out of the bag, what are you going to put the syrup into?
- You may also want to look at the 1 gallon JUG DISPENSER.
- Tired of paying big bucks for CO2? Refill your bottles CHEAPLY with our TANK FILL ADAPTER.