After the loss of the founder four years ago - GNOME SODA SYRUP EXTRACTS are back!
Make your own soda at home. You make as much as you want! - You make it as strong or weak as you want!
The great thing about making your own soda pop is sharing with family & friends in something you created.
You can adjust the flavor and ingredients to suit your tastes.
Take some time out to make some pop with the kids (or parents) and enjoy some quality time together.
Making Gnome Soda Pop is as easy as heating up some sugar & water and adding some delicious Gnome Soda extract.
There are several methods for putting bubbles in (carbonating) Gnome soda pop, naturally or artificially.
(full instructions are available at QR code on bottle)
1. Coke 2ltr PET Bottle
- In a large stock pot, Boil 1/2 gallon of water,
- Add 5 cups of Cane Sugar to fully dissolve, remove from heat,
- Add 1-2oz. of Gnome Soda Extract, mix,
- Add 2-1/2 gallon filtered water, mix,
- Fill bottles to 80% capacity and cap using CHICOMPANY'S CARBA-CAP, (Part No: LBC0100)
- When COLD, using CHICOMPANY'S CO2 Injector (Part Nos: 07C07115, 17L02100) CARBONATE YOUR SODA
(see directions at: youtube DOT com/watch?v=dAE9wtbYuOQ )
2. Five gallon Soda Transfer Tank (Ball Lock Keg)
- Contact the CHICOMPANY for a parts list and directions on how to make 5 gallons at a time (SUPER EASY)
3. Champagne Yeast in Bottle (most involved and variable results)
- See directions at gnomesoda.com
4. SIMPLE & FAST GLASS
- Pour 8oz of Club soda into a CHILLED glass,
- Add 1-3Tbs of Gnome Soda Extract, Mix,
- Add ice and ENJOY!!!