COLUMBIA DIGGINS WILD CHERRY SODA SYRUP EXTRACT BASE
Make your own soda at home. You make as much as you want! - You make it as strong or weak as you want!
The great thing about making your own soda pop is sharing with family & friends in something you created.
You can adjust the flavor and ingredients to suit your tastes.
Take some time out to make some pop with the kids (or parents) and enjoy some quality time together.
Making COLUMBIA DIGGINS Soda Pop is as easy as heating up some sugar & water and adding some delicious COLUMBIA DIGGINS extract.
There are several methods for putting bubbles in (carbonating) Columbia Diggins soda pop, naturally or artificially.
BASIC 2-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make the Syrup
- Dissolve 7c of sugar or 2lbs of honey into 4-1/4c hot water,
- Add 1 bottle of Columbia Diggins Soda Extract Base and mix. This is now your syrup base. (store in a cool place)
2. Make a Glass
- Pour 8oz of Club soda into a CHILLED glass,
- Add 2-3Tbs of Columbia Diggins Soda base, Mix,
- Add ice and ENJOY!!!
1. Coke 2ltr PET Bottle
- Make syrup base as described in step one above,
- Add desired amount of syrup base to 1.75ltrs of COLD water (start with a couple of tablespoons),
- Fill bottles to 80% capacity and cap using CHICOMPANY'S CARBA-CAP, (Part No: LBC0100)
- When COLD, using CHICOMPANY'S CO2 Injector, (Part Nos: 07C07115, 17L02100) CARBONATE YOUR SODA
(see directions at: youtube.com/watch?v=dAE9wtbYuOQ )
2. Five gallon Soda Transfer Tank (Ball Lock Keg)
- Contact us for a parts list and directions on how to make 5 gallons at a time (SUPER EASY)
3. Champagne Yeast in Bottle (most involved and variable results)