IBIS WATER or SODA WATER DISPENSING TOWER - 1 FAUCET
The IBIS Towers are a modern looking addition to the classic looking Soda Draft Arms.
This Tower will pour soda syrups, water or carbonated water from each faucet; it WILL NOT mix syrup and water together inside the faucets (to do that look at the Post Mix Soda Faucet / Draft Arm): This is a PREMIX type Tower. If you want to serve pre-mixed soda you will need to make it in a Keg and serve through the keg to the Tower.
The European style faucet has an extended spout for product control. It also has an ADJUSTABLE FLOW CONTROL VALVE so that you may pour with precision even at the high PSIs (70-100psi) that soda water requires.
- High luster Chrome finish for years of good looks
- Solid brass internals for heft & strength
- All Stainless Steel product piping for no corrosion w/ Carbonic Acids
- European style valve with FLOW CONTROL
- Counter to Faucet tip height: 12" (vertical)
- Tip of faucet to base center-line: 6" (horizontal)
- Base mounting shank diameter: 1-1/4" (counter-top hole)
- Base mounting shank length: 4-1/2" (figure 3-1/2" max counter thickness to allow for locking washers/nuts)
- 1/4" barb end connections
- For water usage UNDER 50psi, we recommend our BevLex 200 food grade hose. For BevLex 200 hose in 100' rolls, click here.
- For CARBONATED WATER over 50psi, we recommend our Clear Braid food grade hose.
- CLAMPS: BevLex 200, click here - Clear Braid, click here
- "The old style Soda Draft Arms had the ability to mix soda water & syrups together. These don't. "What do I do now?"
- Even though the mfg. of the classic style Draft Arms is in production again, this is still available. If you are a concession business or a 'brick & mortar' store that serves specialty sodas, you will need to PRE-MIX your concoctions. This is done using SODA TRANSFER TANKS (ball lock kegs). This is a whole new setup...give us a call or email us; we will walk you through it all and answer all of your questions.