YEAST CULTIVATION STIR PLATE
Stir plates will increase cell counts in yeast starters through continual aeration. A Teflon-coated stir bar rotates in the flask to create a vortex. This keeps the yeast in suspension and provides them with large amounts of oxygen. Leave the starter on the stir plate for the duration of the starter. The stir bar can be boiled with the starter to sanitize.
This item IS NOT a cheaply made unit, like the $40 ones you see on ebay and other shops.
This is professional, scientific grade construction; for YEARS of use.
- Designed fo use with 500 ml to 2000 ml containers
- Pulse width modulation provides improved motor speed control, lower power consumption and now heat transfer
- Bright, easy to read power indicator
- Fully adjustable linear speed control
- Built in rev limiter prevents damage to Stir Plate when flask is removed
- Built with state-of-the-art PCB design.
- Stir Plate
- Two magnetic stir bars
- 12vdc power supply (UL Listed)